San Saba ISD continues the same catastrophic insurance policy it has retained over the past few years with Health Special Risk, Inc. We want all parents to be aware of the supplemental Voluntary K-12 plans that parents may purchase at a nominal cost and work well as a second insurance plan in the event of injury related to accidents at school related events. Forms for this plan were passed out at the beginning of the year at the parent meeting. All parents, K-12, have the option to purchase supplemental insurance as posted on the website. Students in high school and middle school athletics will be given the paper forms or parents may complete an online application at: www.K12StudentInsurance.com
1. Browse the available Rates.
2. Pick your State - see if you School is available
3. Open New Account - Once you have determined your school is covered, you’ll need to open a new account for this school year (you must create a new account each school year).
4. Add Student & Coverage by clicking on the “Add Student” button on top of page. Continue to add each student by clicking on the “Add Student” button until all your students area added.
5. Select “Checkout”
6. Select your payment type and click “Continue Checkout”
7. Enter billing information and click “Continue Checkout”
8. Click “Pay and View Receipt” to complete your order.
9. Save your receipt for future references.
K12 Accident Plans available through your school include: At-School Accident Only, 24-Hour Accident Only, Extended Dental & Football. If you have questions, please call 1-866-409-5733