SAN SABA ISD NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
This process is for students who did not attend San Saba ISD for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Click the links below to begin the enrollment process.
Students NEW to SSISD for the 2021-2022 School Year:
- The enrollment process begins online through Ascender Parent Portal; click here to begin the enrollment process.
- Click here to view the new student enrollment online instructions
- Click here to view the new student enrollment handbook from Ascender
- There are additional forms that need to be filled out that are in PDF format.
- Additional PDF forms may be printed at home and completed in advance; please bring them to registration with you (along with the required documents listed below).
- If you do not have access to a printer, these forms will be available at student registration.
- After the online forms are completed, you must complete the process by attending student registration on the set dates below.
- High School: August 2-3
- Middle School: August 2-3
- Elementary School: August 4-5
- If you do not have technology at home to complete online registration, there will be a technology station available, during the registration dates listed above, for you to register your student online on campus.
- If you register after the registration dates, please go to your school’s office to complete the process.
Required documents for ALL NEW students at enrollment during in-person dates:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Current Immunization Record
- Enrolling Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Proof of Residency (tied to enrolling address; such as utility bill, rental agreement, or mortgage statement)
- Information from Last School Attended
In addition to the above items; for students registering for PK-3 or PK-4, they must qualify with one of the following methods (documentation is needed; class size limited):
- Current EDG/SNAP number (food stamps)
- Free/Reduced Lunch qualifier
- Foster Care 2085
- Parent is tied to the Military (such as - Active Duty, Reserves, Disabled, Killed in Action)
- Whose parent is eligible for the Star of Texas Award (Peace Officer, Firefighter, or Emergency Medical First Responder)
- ESL (English as a Second Language)